· 12+ years of expertise in Technical Solution Architecture and delivery of Magento, Drupal & PHP based solutions.
· Candidate must have experience in leading minimum 4 Magento2 projects where he performed technical analysis of requirements and produced detailed technical design.
· Candidate must have 6+ years of experience in web development with extensive PHP, Magento 2.x and 1.x with minimum 3 end to end Magento projects.
· Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with no supervision.
· Review business requirements working with other team members. Able to mentor & Train team of developers.
· Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround. Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects
· Experience with Custom module development, new integration and plug-in capabilities
· Be actively involved in the Presales & POC activities by demonstrating technical capabilities.
· Experience with Magento and WCM integration with Adobe/Drupal
· Strong experience with various API technologies including REST, SOAP
· Strong experience with various integration including CRM, SRP, Oracle and any third-party integrations.
· SEO, SEM, Ecommerce analytics experience is a plus
GOOD TO HAVE
· Magento2 Certified solution expert
· Experience in Drupal 7/8.
Immediate or 15-20 days joiners only. Official Notice Period should be 30 days only
Relocation is open
|Required Skill Sets||Magneto2|
|Min Experience in years||6|
|Max Experience in years||8|
|Recruiters Name (Full Name)||Bhavin Parekh|
|Recruiters contact number||02656193996|